The Leisure WildPass is your ticket to attractive leisure facilities in the Montafon, Brandnertal, Klostertal and Walgau.
- Cable cars and chair lifts
- Public transportation
- Toll exemption on the Silvretta High Alpine Road
- Public outdoor pools
- Reduction with the Vorarlberg Lines - Lake Constance Shipping
Multi-day tickets are valid as soon as the respective mountain railway has started summer operation.show more show less
The Leisure WildPass allows unlimited use on 3 to 14 consecutive days of the recreational facilities listed below:
Validity - Summer 2023
- Gaschurn - Versettla cable car
- St. Gallenkirch - Garfrescha lift, Hochalpila cable car, Grasjoch cable car
- Schruns - Hochjoch cable car, Sennigrat cable car
- Tschagguns-Vandans - Golmer cable car
- Gargellen - Schafberg cable car Gargellen
- Silbertal - Kristberg cable car
- Partenen - Tafamunt cable car
- Brandnertal - Lünersee cable car, Dorf- und Panorama cable car and Einhorn cable car II, Palüd cable car, Loischkopf cable car
- Bludenz-Nüziders - Muttersberg cable car
- Klösterle am Arlberg - Sonnenkopf cable car
- Schnifis - cable car Schnifis cable car
- Sonntag - cable car Sonntag-Stein
Add On: Unlimited use of all 9 open cable cars an chairlifts in Paznaun and Samnaun as well as public transport in Paznaun.
Please bring along your guest card (if you are staying locally), so you can get the reduced tarif.