The ticket to endless alpine enjoyment! Summer WildPass holders can enjoy all the facilities offered by the 19 cable cars in Montafon, Brandnertal, Klostertal and Walgau as often as they like and without any restrictions until the start of November. This makes this season ticket the number one choice for all nature lovers far beyond the Vorarlberg borders.
The Summer WildPass is valid as soon as respective cable car companies have started their summer season.
Validity (entire summer season)
- Gaschurn: Versettla cable car
- St. Gallenkirch: Garfrescha cable car, Grasjoch cable car, Hochalpila cable car
- Schruns: Hochjoch cable car, Zamang cable car, Sennigrat cable car
- Tschagguns-Vandans: Golm cable car
- Gargellen: Schafberg cable car Gargellen
- Silbertal: Kristberg cable car
- Partenen: Tafamunt cable car
- Brandnertal: Lünersee cable car, Dorf- und Panorama cable car, Einhorn cable car II, Palüd cable car, Loischkopf cable car
- Bludenz-Nüziders: Muttersberg cable car
- Klösterle am Arlberg: Sonnenkopf cable car
- Schnifis: cable car Schnifisberg
- Sonntag: cable car Sonntag-Stein
Free travel for the pass holder on the Silvretta high alpine road when travelling in a private car, on a private motorcycle or by bus. (Caution! Only applies to the toll; bus tickets must still be purchased in line with the applicable tariffs).